Search this Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Author details


I find it easy to portray me as a Poet which I found out during my writing journey. Having a degree in Engineering, I found myself quite well in fixing pieces of words together and getting them published.


What is a poetry? If some one asks me this question, I have two answers with me.The former being "Poetry is an ART where we paint the pictures with our words" and the latter is "Poetry is my self-expression".  Here I mean self -expression because I try to relate (fantasize ) myself with the characters I write taking into account all aspects of life .
My Blogs
Inside My Poem Book - the name was born for tagging it in Google search
Perpetual Mind - this name says exactly what  I blog , all that buzzes in my Mind


Apart from my Blogs "Inside My Poem Book ", which is my debut start of Blog writing Poems followed by Perpetual Mind , wherein I blog Articles and write Reviews , I have also Published my Works both Online and in Print.

E-Books 
RHYTHMUS (via Smashword) - This is my best unpublished works with dreams and hopes woven at my best into poems.Even now when I read them ,I drown myself into the beauty of the poems.I am sure you will like them too.It is also available at Barnes & Noble  , Apple iTunes , Sony Reader , WHSmith for NooK books. Read the sample pages Click here.... 



INSIDE MY POEM BOOK @ AMAZON- My debut eBook with published and unpublished works .I loved when I worked out this eBook into Kindle edition for Amazon Kindle Store .It was a dream come true. Now available at Winkstore , Infibeam and Pothi too.

Online Literary Publication which I cherish most
POETRY-DAY CATALOGUE 
MERA SANGEETH.COM (Vocal )
CHILDREN STORY - by Pratham Books


Online Articles Publications 

For Blogs :

By Print
I have had the memorable moments of more articles being published by print in few magazines like City Direct Pondicherry Magazine and other small prints Magazines
Few Scanned and Uploaded on my Face Book 


Another one in the making of The Project Humming Bird by Fountain Guild Pen on the National level :)




No comments:

Post a Comment