Search this Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Happy News about my Publication ! Welcome to read :)


Inside My Poem Book-

The E-book is an anthology of more than 100 poems with a complete guide to 21 different poetry forms - the beauty being most of them are inspirational poems based on a concept as you have noticed in my blog.The book serves two purposes : the former being it serves as a guide to help learn different poetry forms and the latter being you can relax,sit and enjoy the book with a cup of coffee.I thank all the blogging community and my friends who helped me to shape me up to what I am today.

My Book can be brought from Amazon.com for Kindle edition (Mobipocket)  and also from Pothi.com


1. Buy Book from Amazon.com

The Kindle edition has both the .toc files and .nrc fulling the experience of Kindle readers. Yes,I am publishing them in Kindle edition since I dont have enough money to put them in print (some day I would).The Kindle edition includes VAT* and  free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet with TEXT TO SPEECH enabled.


1.From Amazon.com
Inside My Poem Book  | http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004P8JNMO
or


2.From Amazon.co.uk -Click link or the image.


My daughter is in the picture :)
by Umamaheswari Anandane


2.Buy Book Pothi.com

My Book link
Source: pothi.com 


Dear friends and readers appreciate my work by sharing this information to your friends in Face Book and Twitter in the Tab Bar below.
Cheers!


Now back to work :)......................
Love Unexpressed

An affinity ,tuned at a glance
when he crossed me with a smile
It's the moment I got aroused to that aching
My body still and my mind fidget
Everday day this play continued
only to increase the pain in me
Impotency to express!
until one day
he was no more to be seen
Not to mention my state
love unexpressed!
a path way to distress

- done for 3WW

3 comments:

  1. Congrats.. my dear.. You deserved it.. and I wish your book will make its hit.. :)

    Had tweet it for you too... :)

    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete